Tuesday 29 March 2011

Royal Wedding Party

I remember how excited I felt a month before our wedding...but I can't even begin to imagine what Kate Middleton must be feeling today! 

Are you planning a Royal Wedding Party? I see the occassion as the perfect excuse to hang up the bunting from our wedding (handmade by Mum!).

For some party inspiration, Not on the Highstreet.com have got some very British party accessories (image above from their latest enewsletter).

And, Kate's family business, Party Pieces, have a wide selection of 'Best of British' themed things...er, fit for a princess!




1 comment:

  1. This is nice! It is amazing how every theme has a collection like this. My wedding is around the corner and I have booked one of the outdoor San Francisco wedding venues. I really want to have a rustic themed wedding and I hope things like that are available easily online.

    ReplyDelete