Saturday 18 July 2009

South West is best!

Welcome to my blog about South West Weddings! I am a bride-to-be living in Exeter, planning a wedding for June 2010, in East Devon.

Since getting engaged in November 2008, I've been scouring the internet for inspiration and advice for our special day. Most the of the wedding blogs I found were American and I couldn't find any brides blogging about my region of England so...I thought why not start one?

Here I will share my findings of all things wedding related in the South West, as well as online suppliers, and my own wedding plans. Hopefully this will be useful for couples getting married in this region (Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire).

Please share your ideas and recommendations with me too! You can email me via bridebug and follow me on Twitter.

We already have one big thing in common...getting married in the beautiful South West!

No comments:

Post a Comment